Thursday, April 7, 2016

Space Birthday Card

Hi all!  kel here sharing a card with you today!!  This is the Outer Space border from the Backgrounds Borders set sitting towards the bottom of the What's New page.  


So I have to say that I cheated a little bit and colored up the blue sky gradient in photoshop and printed it out in color.  That would have been A LOT of Copic ink to use up and I didn't have any blue refills at the time (I ordered some though!) so I didn't want to take the chance that I'd dry my pens up and need the color for another project!  haha.  But it came out really cute... and I hand colored everything else so I still put in work on this card lol!


Just LOVE this border.  I think I have to go play with more borders from this set now!!  haha.  Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon!!

lovies, =o) kel

1 comment:

benilhalk said...

This idea of space birthday card is really cute and personally loved that card. I am going to host a party at local party venues and planning it to be a science themed party. I think everyone will like this idea of mines.