Saturday, January 17, 2015

You Make My Heart Race!

Hey friends!  kel here today with a quick share of a card I made today.  Baby Z, my 3.5-month old, definitely wore his fussy pants all day today and I haven't been able to sit and craft for more than about 10 minutes at a time!!  But that's one thing I LOVE about some of these Whimsie Doodle images... they are a breeze to color and they are ALL so cute, you don't need to do much to make a super fun card!!


I'm definitely in a valentines crafting mood!!  And with the boys, I always have to think of how I can do hearts and valentines without going too girly, so this image was just PERFECT!!!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend!!  I'm off to relieve my poor husband... I can hear the baby having a crying fit in the other room!!

lovies, =o) kel
Scraps & photoGRAFFS