Monday, January 26, 2015

Holding Hands....

Hi Peeps.....

Happy Monday!  Christine here to share with you a little romance..  For my card I've used the very cute image called Holding Hands... don't you just think they're an adorable pair??


I couldn't resist giving the little boy red hair...  it's an unusual hair colouring for me to do - but I do like how it turned out.  Maybe I should have my own hair dyed that colour?? LOL!


I paper pieced her dress also...  I just used a digi paper and reduced it right down before I printed it out..  so it was to scale for her outfit.

Hope you like what I did - if you need more details of copic colours or papers, I'd love you to pop over to my blog HERE.

Thanks for looking...

Have a good week all!
Christine x


1 comment:

Sharla said...

This is so sweet! I love the pattern papers and colors!